Welcome to Check-up Digital
Check-up Digital is an online assessment tool that uses a capability maturity model and gauges the performance of Australian Government agencies in digital information management.
In Check-up Digital, you can:
- complete an assessment and submit it to the Archives;
- create a report comparing your agency’s performance with other agencies after submissions have closed; and
- assess the performance of parts of your agency for internal use.
You can use the results of assessments to:
- improve awareness of what mature practice information management looks like;
- identify pathways to improve your agency’s digital information management;
- set priorities for next steps to increase digital information management maturity; and
- build business cases for resources to increase maturity.
2014 submissions closed
Check-up Digital submissions by Australian Government agencies closed on 30 September 2014. Australian Government agencies can use Check-up Digital at any time as a planning and priority setting tool for your agency or for specific parts of your agency.
Access to Check-up Digital is restricted to Australian Government agencies. Each agency should have one Check-up coordinator who manages access for other users within their agency. If you are unsure who your agency coordinator is, contact your records or information management area.
If you have been nominated as your agency’s Check-up coordinator, please click here to request access.